Affordable Decorating Ideas for Summer Parties, Weddings, and Evenings: Luminaria and Electric Party Lights
- About Luminarias
- Summer Lumninaries
- Wedding Luminaries
- Paper Luminaries
- Candle Luminaries
- Electronic Christmas Luminaries
- Christmas Luminaries
- Halloween Luminary
- Celebrate the 4th with Luminaries
- Decorate Your Walkways for Guests Using Candle Lum
- Luminarias Light the Way for All Occasions
- Details in Entertaining Using Luminarias
- Decorating with Paper Wedding Luminaries
- LED Light Bulbs: The Advantages of LED Lighting
- Tea Light Candles - How Citronella Candles Work
- Ideas for using Bulk Floating Candles While Decora
- Affordable Decorating Ideas for Summer Parties
- Decorate for Halloween with Festive Halloween Lumi
- Unique and Affordable Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Southwestern Luminaria Tradition: Decorate with L
- Flameless Tea Lights & Unscented Tea Lights: Cent
- Set Your Wedding Ambience with Lighting
- Wholesale Wedding Candles
- Spooky Lights for Kid’s Halloween Parties
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas – are
- A little history on the luminary
- Four popular holidays that call for the beauty of
- Luminary candles are just one part of a long Valen
Luminaria Decorating Ideas: Weddings, Parties, and EveningsLuminaria are one of the easiest and most affordable ways to lend a warm glow to any outdoor party or evening festivity. The very first luminarias were made from boughs, crisscrossed and arranged in 3 food high squares. Now, luminarias refer to small paper lanterns made from colored or paper, often with designs and delicate detail. These can be placed along ground walls, pathways, and rooftops to add warmth and atmosphere.
Wedding Luminaria: Perfect for Summer WeddingsLuminaria bags are perfect for creating a special atmosphere for summer weddings. They look beautiful bordering a sidewalk, church entrance, or even placed amongst flower beds for backyard after parties. Wedding luminaries are a perfect way to welcome guests to a ceremony or receptions, and there are many styles available, both classic and modern for you to choose the wedding luminaria best for your personal wedding theme.
We’d like to note that while you can make your own luminarias from paper bags, tea lights, or flashlights, those could become a fire hazard especially around young children and pets. A safer bet is choosing reusable, durable, and flame resistant plastic luminaria and candleholders. You won’t need cat litter or gravel to anchor your luminaria—plastic ones are easy to use. Simply fill the base with water and voila, it’ll weight your luminaria bags down and anchor them safely in the flame resistant bags.
Electric Party Lights: Red Chili Pepper LightsMartha Stewart recommends decorating your kitchen with a real chili pepper wreath, but we believe red chili pepper lights are a bolder and more festive move, and a great addition to a porch, summer party, or kitchen. This motif is vibrant, and the bold red and green colors add warmth to any décor. Your friends will appreciate these clever accessories as well as the bold red chili pepper lighting scheme. Add a red glow to your kitchen, or hang these strings of red chili pepper lights above windows and cabinets for a holiday party.
Save your luminarias for the cold weather too, because they’re a beautiful addition to any Christmas or holiday party. Learn more about sturdy, solid, and reusable luminaria and luminaria bags and how they can transform any summer evening or event into a memorable and magical occasion.