Decorating with Lighting for your Summer Party
Outdoor parties are fun for everyone in the summer, whether it is a casual gathering with all of the kids, or an elegant evening event, just for the adults. Either way, the details including beautiful lighting can be used in many creative ways to decorate an outdoor gathering.
- Pools and ponds can be surrounded by decorative glowing luminarias, and walkways can be lined to lead the way to the party.
- For an impromptu summer gathering, keep citronella candles on hand to keep away the bugs and keep guests comfortable.
- Illuminate with submersible lights in a galvanized bucket full of cold drinks.
- Need lighting near your picnic table? Place two tall shepherd’s hooks at each end of your table and drape café string lights across for ambient lighting.
- Solar garden lights keep walkways lit for safety while casting a delightful setting.
- Strategically position lanterns with flickering flameless candles around your patio for design and light.
- To create excitement, shine the projection light on your home or trees for moving confetti dots or stars.
Shop LumaBase.com for unique and creative decorative lighting solutions to your outdoor living.