Not only are luminarias a way to incorporate tradition into modern day life, but they can be that perfect touch illuminating hope for the future, showing support for those fighting breast cancer and the opportunity to honor someone special that lost the battle. Transform an entire fund raiser with luminarias to represent “light”.
– 12 pink ribbon flame resistant luminaria bags
– Bag size: 6″W x 3.5″D x 11″H
– Note: Bags are warm in color from the flame resistant additive
– Bags can burn under direct flame and will extinguish itself
Quality crafted and printed flame resistant 6″ wide x 3.5″ deep x 11″ high luminaria bags. The bags can burn if under direct flame but will extinguish itself. The pink ribbon is an international symbol of breast cancer awareness. Luminarias are used in fund raising to raise funds and express moral support for women with breast cancer. The LumaBase candle holder can be added and fits perfectly inside to anchor this bag. Light source and LumaBase is not included.
– Transform an entire fund raiser with luminarias to an illuminated event
– Use with the LumaBase or use an inch of sand to anchor the bag