Floating LED candles create a glowing ambience on a pond, pool or any standing water feature.
Battery operated floating candles are ideal for creating beautiful illuminated centerpieces. The soft flickering amber glow turns a vase, bowl or any water filled container into a illuminating display.
– 6 plastic battery operated floating candle lights
– Size: 2.25″ diameter x 1.75″, including flame
– Each light includes 2–CR2032 coin battery
– 12 additional batteries included for convenience
– Battery life: 25-30 hours on a fresh set of batteries
– On/off: screw top and base tightly to light, unscrew to turn off light
– Waterproof when tightly sealed in the ON position
– Safe for use in fire restricted venues
– A amber light is molded into a semi–transparent white plastic
– Housing: white
– Light color: amber
Floating waterproof flameless candles will add a glow of light to a pond, pool, water feature or glass bowl. The plastic housing is white and not the color of the light until it’s activated. The flickering amber light gives a soft glow and provides a safe, scent-free alternative to real flame. Each light includes two coin batteries, making them ready to use right out of the box. Included are 12 extra batteries for your convenience. Please note: The body is made of white plastic and the light that is emitted by the LED is amber. The body absorbs the color given off from the LED flame only when the light is illuminated in the dark! The intensity of the color absorbed is determined by how dark the room is. Our item images show what the unit looks like illuminated in the dark and in the light. Lights are safe indoor and outdoor lights, no heat, flame or scent to worry about.
These lights will not sink to the bottom, they will float on their own. These lights are NOT designed to be submersed. It is possible to submerse these lights, but please note that leaking may occur which will damage unit.
Note: To turn ON, twist clockwise and to create a water tight seal. Twist counter-clockwise to turn OFF. To replace battery, first make sure unit is dry. Open candle housing by twisting top and bottom halves in opposite directions. Carefully remove old battery and replace with two new CR2032 batteries and make sure that Plus (+) side of the battery is face down. Dispose of old battery properly. To prevent internal corrosion, remove batteries after each use.
– Safe and stylish lighting in or out of water, indoors or outdoors
– Illuminate water filled centerpieces, vases, bowls, pools, ponds
– Display on decks or pathways for a creative lighting effect
– Enhance your home décor by floating these illuminating candles in a crystal clear glass bowl of water at a dinner party, wedding, bridal shower, cocktail party or any type of event