Ease and convenience when decorating for your next party, holiday or event with Battery Operated Mini LED lighted Crystal Balls on Wire String Lights!
Crystal Ball mini battery powered string lights are a convenient and whimsical way to decorate for the Holidays, Wedding, Party or just for fun. Wrap around or place inside a vase with water, decorate a flower arrangement, drape around a house plant, place in a mason jar for a temporary lighting effect or lay on your party food table to brighten up!
– Each wire cord 83″ in length, with 20 warm white lights at 3.25″ between each light
– 2–20 lights with .625”x.625” crystal clear faceted molded ball on a silver bendable wire cord, ideal for wrapping
– Light Time: 20–35 Hours (on a fresh set of batteries) for a steady light or flashing light
– Note: the crystal balls are clear but create a golden amber light when on
– Battery Case: 2.75” x 1.125” x .375”
– On Steady/On Flash/Off switch – Your choice!
– Uses 2–CR2450 Batteries (included)
– From battery pack to first light is 8.75″
– Cord is waterproof, battery pack is not waterproof
– Set of 2 string lights with 20 lights each (40 total lights)
– Light color: WARM WHITE
These sparkly Crystal String Lights blend the glamour of crystal with the perfect dainty light. The faceted crystal clear balls are attached to a string of mini LED lights but emit a lot of light. 2 – 20 lights on a bendable string, with a total of 40 lights in this pack.
– Perfect for adding light to a centerpiece or flower arrangement. Hang from the ceiling to create a vertical lighting design.
– Ideal for Weddings, Christmas Holidays, Summer Nights, Patriotic Holidays, Picnics and Halloween, St. Patrick’s Day, Earth Day
– Stock up now to use throughout the year
– Keep on hand in case the lights go out
– Battery Caution: Do not expose light to moisture – Do not mix old batteries with new batteries
– Do not mix alkaline, standard, lithium or rechargeable (nickel–cadmium or other types) batteries
– Remove batteries when not in use for an extended period of time
– Do not use rechargeable batteries
– Dispose of batteries properly by following direction on batteries