Ease and convenience when decorating for your next party, holiday or event with Remote Control Battery Operated Mini LED lighted Wire String Lights!
Our strands of delightful fairy lights features mini LED lights strung along a bendable wire. The Wire String Lights with Timer can be wrapped or woven without the worry of finding the nearest outlet. String around a plant, inside a glass mason jar or along a dining table for a touch of enchantment. Each LED light looks like a large glimmering water droplet clinging to shiny silver wires. Included are 2 strands of string lights (100 total lights).
– 2–50 lights on silver wire cord, white battery pack holds 3AA batteries (not included), wire cord is weatherproof, battery case is not waterproof
– Total Cord Length: 105, Light to Light: 98” in length, 11” to first light from battery pack, 2” between bulbs, each string is made up of 4 clear coated silver bendable wires with light beads approximately .125” x .25”
– Battery Case: 2.375” x 3.25” x .75”, On/Off switch with TIMER
– Remote Control: Battery CR2025 (included), includes: On/Off, 12 colors include steady, flash, smooth changing color wave, 4 hours ON/20 hours OFF, 8 hours ON/16 hours OFF, timer repeats everyday at the same time
– 20–40 hour battery life depending on chosen function
– Light color: MULTI COLORS, you choose!
Each LED light looks like a glimmering water droplet, the size of a rice kernel, clinging to a shiny silver wire. 2 – 50 lights on a bendable string, with a total of 100 lights in this pack. On/Off switch with TIMER – 6 hours ON/18 hours OFF, timer repeats everyday at the same time. Our strands of delightful fairy lights features mini LED lights strung along a bendable wire. The string can be wrapped or woven without the worry of finding the nearest outlet.
– Perfect for lighting up a table setting, doorway entrance, under an umbrella, around an indoor plant, front door wreath or stair rail bannister
– Ideal for Weddings, Christmas Holidays, Summer Nights, Patriotic Holidays, Picnics and Halloween, St. Patrick’s Day, Earth Day and Dorm Rooms
– Stock up now to use throughout the year
– String around a plant, inside a glass mason jar or along a dining table for a touch of enchantment
– Battery Caution: Do not expose light to moisture
– Do not mix old batteries with new batteries
– Do not mix alkaline, standard, lithium or rechargeable (nickel–cadmium or other types) batteries
– Remove batteries when not in use for an extended period of time
– Do not use rechargeable batteries
– Dispose of batteries properly by following direction on batteries