12 colors include steady, flash, smooth changing color wave, 4 hours on/20 hours off, 8 hours on/16 hours off timer making these string light the most versitile mini lights available!
Strands of colorful fairy lights feature mini LED bulbs strung along bendable wires. Each LED light looks like a large glimmering water droplet clinging to shiny silver wires.
– Cord length: 105″, light to light: 98″, lead from battery pack to first light: 11″, between each light: 2″
– Silver bendable wire cord
– Light time: 20-40 hours on a fresh set of batteries (battery life varies depending on different functions)
– Battery case: 2.375” x 3.25” x .75”, on/off switch with timer
– Remote control: battery CR2025 included, features: on/off, 12 colors include steady, flash, smooth changing color wave, 4 hours on/20 hours off, 8 hours on/16 hours off, timer repeats everyday at the same time
– Uses 3 AA batteries, not included
– Cord is waterproof, battery pack is not waterproof
– Set of 2 string lights with 50 lights each (100 total lights)
– Wire color: silver
– Light color: all colors, you choose!
Each LED light looks like a glimmering water droplet, the size of a large rice kernel, clinging to a shiny silver wire. 2 – 50 lights on a bendable string, with a total of 100 lights in this pack. Each cord is made up of 4 clear coated silver bendable wires held together with .125″ x .25 light beads at 2″ apart. The remote control offers on/off, 12 colors include steady, flash, smooth changing color wave, 4 hours on/20 hours off, 8 hours on/16 hours off, timer repeats everyday at the same time. The string can be used without the worry of finding the nearest outlet.
– Perfect for lighting up a table setting, doorway entrance, under an umbrella, around an indoor plant, front door wreath or bannister
– Fairy string lights are ideal for weddings, Christmas holidays, summer nights, patriotic holidays, picnics and Halloween, St. Patrick’s day, earth day and dorm rooms
– Stock up now to use throughout the year
– String around a plant, around a garland, inside a glass mason jar or along a dining table for a touch of enchantment