Decorate with glowing floating LED candle lights…on ponds, pools or water features!
…a perfect touch for wedding centerpieces in bowls of water and floating rose petals, in pools, ponds, flower arrangements and gardens.
– 12 floating LED candle lights
– Size: 1.25″ x .875″, a little larger than the diameter of a quarter
– Each light includes one CR2032 battery, pull tab to activate
– 12 additional batteries included for convenience
– Battery life: 25-30 hours on a fresh set of batteries
– The light unit housing also features an anchor point at the bottom, which allows you to tie an anchor line to keep it in place
– Completely waterproof and water resistant when sealed tightly
– Safe for use in fire restricted venues
– Housing: white
– Light color: warm white
Battery operated Floating tealights add color and light to a pond, pool, water feature or glass bowl. The light gives a soft glow and provides a safe, scent-free alternative to real flame. Each light includes a coin battery, making them ready to use right out of the box. Lights will not sink to the bottom, they will float on their own. These lights are NOT designed to be submersed.
Note: To turn ON, pull plastic tab out and make sure top and bottom part of candle snap together to create a water tight seal. To replace battery, first make sure unit is dry. Then, open candle housing by unsnapping top and bottom halves. Carefully remove old battery and replace with new CR2032 battery and make sure that Plus (+) side of the battery is face down. Place light source on bottom half first, making sure to align with 3 notches. Place top half on bottom half and snap together to create water tight seal. Dispose of old battery properly. To prevent corrosion in items that use replaceable batteries, remove batteries after each event.
– Accent lighting safe in or out of water
– Decorative ambient lighting indoors or out
– Illuminate water filled centerpieces, vases, bowls, pools, ponds
– Enhance the décor by floating these illuminating candles in a crystal clear glass bowl of water at a dinner party, wedding, bridal shower, cocktail party or any type of event