Bring a festive atmosphere to your celebration or event with 6″ nylon lanterns on battery powered string lights. These illuminated lanterns are an economical way to add color and dimension to your space. Hang them under a patio umbrella, indoors over a buffet table or hanging above your deck. Any way you use them, they’re sure to create a stylish impression.
– One battery powered string light cord with battery pack, 10 – 6″ round nylon lanterns, 10 expanders
– Nylon lanterns are 6″ when expanded, ideal for indoor use or temporary outdoor use
– 160″ battery operated silver cord with 10 white lights, 148.5″ lighted length, 11.5″ lead from battery pack to first light, 16.5″ spacing between lights, no tail
– Battery pack: 3.375″ x 2.75″ x .875″ holds 3AA batteries, not included, battery pack is not waterproof
– LED light time: 72 hours with fresh new batteries
– Available in white, fuchsia, orange, purple, red, turquoise, green and multi color!
10 – 6″ round nylon lanterns attach to a mini 160″ lighted silver cord, 148.5″ lighted length, 11.5″ lead from battery pack to first light, 16.5″ spacing between lights, no tail. The battery pack holds 3AA batteries, not included. Minimal assembly required. With the convenience of battery powered lights, no need to run an extension cord to an outlet!
– With a selection of colored nylon lanterns, try the classic white for weddings, red and green for winter holidays, orange and purple for Halloween, fuchsia and turquoise for birthday parties, fuchsia and purple for fund raising events, multi color for summer barbecues, family reunions and dorm rooms
– Attach a ribbon on the bottom expander of the lanterns and hang them between branches for a garden party, allowing the lanterns to sway gently in the wind or at the entrance of your party
– For easy outdoor lighting, use two shepherd’s hooks at each end of a picnic table, allow the string lights to hang above to keep it illuminated
– No matter what the occasion, LumaBase has a variety of lanterns to choose from and made with quality materials that won’t break your budget