Paper Lanterns with the “Criss cross” design makes a bold statement and creative display for a making your party more festive
These lanterns can be used for festivals, parties, weddings or decorations in the home and patio. Hang the lanterns with ribbon, and tie them between branches for a garden party, allowing the lanterns to sway gently in the wind or at the entrance of your party, on string lights above your dining area or dinner table, under a party tent, under a ceiling at an event, under the roof overhang or under your patio umbrella. White paper lanterns offer a soft and sophisticated look while bold and brightly colored party lanterns add a more festive feel.
– Includes: 5 Paper Lanterns, 5 Expander Inserts
– Size of paper lantern is 12” in diameter
– Indoor or temporary outdoor use, lanterns are not weather proof
– Minimal assembly required
– Includes an insert to expand the lantern
– Can be used with string lights, LED light or just by itself without lights
– Available in White, Fuchsia, Orange, Purple, Red, Turquoise, Green and Multi Color!
– Lantern color: RED
5 Paper lanterns with irregular spiral bamboo reeds within the paper globe. They are made with bamboo reeds covered by a white or printed color rice paper. Included are 5 inserts for expanding the lantern to a full globe shape. Paper lanterns are an economical way to decorate your party decor and creates a festive ambiance.
– A perfect decorative addition for Weddings, Christmas Holidays, Summer Nights, Patriotic Holidays, Dorm Room, Graduation, Birthday Party, Think Pink, and Halloween
– Colorful lanterns are an economical decor that creates a beautiful ambiance
– String them on tree branches, a patio umbrella, a party tent or above a table setting
– Hang a ribbon on the bottom wire of the lanterns and hang them between branches for a garden party, allowing the lanterns to sway gently in the wind or at the entrance of your party, above your dining area or dinner table, under a party tent, under a ceiling at an event, under the roof overhang or under your patio umbrella
– Ideal for adding a splash of color and light over a table, dance floor or entrance way