What better way to celebrate gathering with friends and family then with Luminarias! These silver Snowflake Electric Luminaries give off a lovely glow that will set a festive tone for your party, and make your guests feel welcome. Luminarias guide them to your door and let them know the celebration has begun! No matter what the occasion, LumaBase has the luminaria kits you need made with quality materials that won’t break your budget. Unlike luminarias that are made by using sand at the bottom of the bag with a candle put in the middle of it, these Electric Luminaries Kits are safe to use and worry–free.
– TAN Plastic Luminarias Lanterns
– Lantern size: 5–3/4″W x 3–1/2″D x 10–1/2″H and made of a translucent plastic
– 1 – 30 foot electric light cord with 10 C–7 5 watt Clear Bulbs, bulbs are 36″ apart
– Cord: 120 volt UL listed
– Anchor Stakes: 4″ x 1″ (used to hold down the luminarias by pushing them through the bottom hole in the luminaria to keep it from blowing over)
– LumaBases: Plastic with a non–flammable additive. (Note: Base can melt under direct flame but will not catch fire)
– LumaBase size: 5–5/8″ x 3–1/4″ x 1–3/4″ and fits perfectly inside our luminaria bags
– LumaBase is so easy to use – Pull out the blue cap, fill with water, pop the cap back in. This will provide you with about a pound of weight to anchor your luminaria.
– Fill with water or sand and re–use for all seasonal luminaria displays
– Helpful Hint: If you plan on keeping the water stored in your luminarias, add a drop of dish detergent to avoid mold. When filling up your LumaBase, leave a little air space to allow for expanding in freezing weather.
Electric Luminaries Kit includes:
– 10 TAN Plastic Luminarias, 1 – 30 foot electric light cord with 10 C–7 5 watt Clear Bulbs, 10 – LumaBases, 10 – Anchor Stakes