Decorate year round with “easy-to-set up” Classic White Electric Luminarias
Luminaries are a decorating tradition, and now are available in an electrified version for your party decor. Line your driveway, walkway, window sill, patio, deck, sidewalk, trees and staircase with beautiful luminaries for a perfect finishing touch for your party or special event. Electric luminaries will light the way to your party and lend an added touch of whimsy to your party’s ambiance. Unlike luminarias that are made by using sand at the bottom of the bag with a candle placed in the middle of it, these Electric Luminaries Kits are safe to use and worry-free. Instead of trying to line up the traditional luminaria bag along your walkway, it is easy to lay a 30 foot length of connected translucent Plastic Luminaria with C-7, 5 watt bulbs for a glowing-look that runs on electricity.
• WHITE Plastic Luminarias Lanterns
• Lantern size: 5-3/4″W x 3-1/2″D x 10-1/2″H and made of a translucent plastic
• 1 – 30 foot electric light cord with 10 C-7 5 watt Clear Bulbs, bulbs are 36″ apart
• Cord: 120 volt UL approved
• Anchor Stakes: 4″ x 1″ (used to hold down the luminarias by pushing them through the bottom hole in the luminaria to keep it from blowing over)
• LumaBases: Plastic with a non-flammable additive. (Note: Base can melt under direct flame but will not catch fire)
• LumaBase size: 5-5/8″ x 3-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ and fits perfectly inside our luminaria bags
• LumaBase is so easy to use – Pull out the blue cap, fill with water, pop the cap back in. This will provide you with about a pound of weight to anchor your luminaria.
• Fill with water or sand and re-use for all seasonal luminaria displays
• Helpful Hint: If you plan on keeping the water stored in your luminarias, add a drop of dish detergent to avoid mold. When filling up your LumaBase, leave a little air space to allow for expanding in freezing weather.
Electric Luminaries Kit includes:
• 10 WHITE Plastic Luminarias, 1 – 30 foot electric light cord with 10 C-7 5 watt Clear Bulbs, 10 – LumaBases, 10 – Anchor Stakes