What better way to celebrate gathering with friends and family then with luminarias! These gold swirly star electric luminaries give off a lovely glow that will set a festive tone for your party and make your guests feel welcome. Luminarias guide them to your door and let them know the celebration has begun! No matter what the occasion, LumaBase has the luminaria kits you need made with quality materials that won’t break your budget.
– 10 gold star plastic luminaria lanterns
– Lantern size: 5.75″W x 3.5″D x 10″H and made of a translucent plastic
– 1 – 30 foot electric light cord with 10 C–7 5 watt Clear Bulbs, bulbs are 36″ apart
– Cord: 120 volt UL listed
– Anchor stakes: 4″ x 1″, used to hold down the luminarias by pushing them through the bottom hole into the ground to keep it from blowing over)
– LumaBases: plastic with a non–flammable additive. Note: Base can melt under direct flame but will not catch fire
– LumaBase size: 5.625″ x 3.25″ x 1.75″ and fits perfectly inside our luminaria bags
10 white semi-translucent plastic luminaria lanterns, with a gold swirly star design on all four sides and a 1-2-3 fold-in bottom for easy assembly. The 360″ plug-in light cord in green, 324″ light to light, 30″ lead from plug, 6″ tail with connector and 10 C–7 5watt clear bulbs 36″ apart. 10 LumaBases, designed to anchor the lanterns on a hard surface. The green cord camouflages nicely into natural outdoor grass and gardens. Set up is easy! Just lay the 30 foot cord where you want your luminarias. Assemble and attach the translucent plastic lanterns for a glowing and lasting–look. The plastic lanterns are weatherproof and can hold up in rain, snow, sleet and sunshine. Extreme heat may cause fading after time. The plastic lanterns can be flattened and stored. Need replacement lanterns? We’ve got them! Gold star replacement lanterns Need to replace bulbs? Replacement bulbs – clear Need replacement ground anchor stakes? Anchor stake replacements
LumaBase is so easy to use: Pull out the blue cap, fill with water, pop the cap back in. This will provide you with about a pound of weight to anchor your luminaria. Fill LumaBase with water or sand and re–use for all seasonal luminaria displays. Helpful Hint: If you plan on keeping the water stored in your luminarias, add a drop of dish detergent to avoid mold. When filling up your LumaBase, leave a little air space to allow for expanding in freezing weather. 10 ground stakes used to anchor the luminaria to the ground to prevent them from blowing over in the wind.
– Designed to be displayed along a walkway but can be hung from tree branches, under a patio umbrella or party tent
– Luminarias are a decorating tradition to line and illuminate your driveway, walkway, patio, deck and sidewalk
– Plug-in electric design luminarias will add a bright guiding light for weddings, special event or the entire holiday season
– Switch out bulbs to a different color for a personal touch or theme