Fun illuminated electric string light lanterns transform any room or outdoor party into a festive event. They are an economical way to add color and dimension to your event. Any way you use them, they’re sure to create a cheerful ambiance.
– Includes: 10 – 3″ round nylon lanterns on a 84″ (7′) string light white cord
– 24″ from plug to first light, 6″ spacing between lights, 6″ tail, 54″ light to light
– UL listed electric/plug-in cord
– Fully assembled
– End to end connectors, connect up to 50 strings to one circuit/power source
– Extra bulbs and fuse included
– Weather resistant, indoor or temporary outdoor use
– Available in white, fuchsia, orange, purple, red, turquoise, green and multi color!
– Lantern color: MULTI COLOR (2 each of fuchsia, orange, purple, turquoise, green)
10 – 3″ round nylon lanterns on a 84″ white string light cord. The nylon lanterns are weather resistant in temporary outdoor use. The nylon material defuses the bright light to create a soft glow. The convenient end-to-end plugs allow multiple cords to connect to a power source for a long lighted display. Completely assembled, makes these lights ready to display right out of the package! Available in white, fuchsia, orange, purple, red, turquoise, green, multi color and in white cube shape! Whether the sun sets before or during your party, these illuminated lanterns set a festive and fun atmosphere.
– Plug-in, assembled and ready to use, lantern string lights are ideal to add color and light for weddings, winter holidays, Halloween, birthday parties, fund raising event, summer barbecue, family reunion and dorm room
– Chinese lanterns are an economical decor that creates a cheerful and long lasting ambiance
– Hang a ribbon on the bottom of the lanterns and drape them between branches for a garden party, allowing the lanterns to sway gently in the wind
– Place at the entrance of your party, above your dining area or dinner table, under a party tent, under a ceiling at an event, under the roof overhang or under your patio umbrella to add color and light
– Using two shepherd’s hooks on the ends of a picnic table allow the string lights to hang above to keep it illuminated
– For a bold lighting decoration, wrap around a Christmas tree using the end to end connectors to add additional lights