Traditional White Bag Luminarias!
100 White FLAME RESISTANT Luminaria Bags
– Bag size: 6″W x 3–1/2″D x 11″H
– Note: Bags are “warm white” in color from the flame resistant additive
– Bags can burn under direct flame and will extinguish itself
– Don’t forget to add the href=”https://www.lumabase.com/product/LumaBase–100ct/”>LumaBases to anchor the bags
– The classic and elegant color bag gives a special touch to your wedding or any occasion
– Perfect for the steps to the church and walkway to the wedding reception, Christmas Holidays, New Years Eve, href=”https://www.lumabase.com/halloween–luminaries–bags/”>Halloween, 4th of July, Family Reunions, Corporate Events, Easter, Homecoming or Summer Nighttime Party
– Great for the entire neighborhood
Not only are luminaries a way to incorporate tradition into modern–day life, but they can be that perfect touch for so many special occasions.
LumaBase is known for incorporating the safety factor into a fun and functional decoration. A common way to make a luminaria is to put about one inch of sand in the bottom of the bag to hold a tea light or votive candle. The LumaBase holds the candle securely in place to prevent it from tipping over, so fewer safety issues will occur, keeping the “festive” in “festivities” for a longer period of time.
Luminaries from LumaBase are both functional and attractive. By using just a few scattered around your back yard, you can spice up a regular summer barbecue and make it a special occasion. You won’t feel so in the dark during camping trips when you use luminaries to light up your campsite.