Glowing, twinkling lights set the mood for a sophisticated celebration. Wedding luminaries are beautiful lit in a church during the ceremony, and can also be used to line a walkway or steps leading up to a chapel.
Details are important for a wedding, and typically the major details are dealt with first: picking a date, ceremony location, reception venue, dress, invitations…the list can go on and on. To make a wedding stand out after the big details are planned, attention to the small things can take a wedding from ordinary to extraordinary. The finishing touches make a spectacular, memorable event whether it is unique centerpieces, customized favors or themed decorations.
For a reception, luminaries can be used to add a radiance and elegance to any area. At an evening wedding outdoors, the effect of the candlelight is enchanting; or with the lights dimmed at an indoor reception, paper wedding luminaries are the extra touch to make an affair chic. Randomly scatter luminaries to decorate a room through a cocktail hour, or use them with centerpieces during dinner to have a warm and inviting effect on guests.
After all of the large expenses associated with a wedding, a budget may be very limited to purchase anything additional. With paper wedding luminaries, the cost is nominal and achieves a big impact. Compared to other options available for decorative details, luminaries are a reasonable investment. Guests notice when every last detail has a personal, creative touch and a wedding will be long remembered for its elegance.
– Luminaria Bags: size 6″ x 3–1/2″ x 11″, paper material with a flame resistant additive, printed
– Candle Tea Light: size: 1–1/2″ diameter x 1/2″, in a metal tin to capture the melted wax, up to 4 hour burn time
– LumaBase®: size 5–5/8″ x 3–1/4″ x 1–3/4″, fits perfectly inside our luminaria bags, holds three different sizes of candles and LED’s (Openings to accept: 1–3/8″ , 1–1/4″, 3/4″ diameters), when filled with water or sand the weight anchors the bag, plastic contains a non–flammable additive (Note: LumaBase can melt under direct flame but will not catch fire)
– Luminarias with real wax candles should be used outdoor only
– 12 LumaBases
– 12 Silver Hearts Flame Resistant Bags
– 12 Tea Light Candles
– LumaBase Instructions: So easy to use – Pull out the blue cap, fill with water, pop the cap back in. This will provide you with about a pound of weight to anchor your luminaria, Helpful Hint: If you plan on keeping the water stored in your luminarias, add a drop of dish detergent to avoid mold. When filling up your LumaBase, leave a little air space to allow for expanding in freezing weather