Decorating with Luminarias is a great way to welcome your guests to a summer party, Fourth of July Celebration, Veterans Day, Memorial Day and the Christmas Holidays. Line your driveway, walkway, patio, steps, sidewalk and poolside
– Luminaria Bags: size 6″ x 3–1/2″ x 11″, paper material with a flame resistant additive, printed
– Candle Tea Light: size: 1–1/2″ diameter x 1/2″, in a metal tin to capture the melted wax, up to 4 hour burn time
– LumaBase®: size 5–5/8″ x 3–1/4″ x 1–3/4″, fits perfectly inside our luminaria bags, holds three different sizes of candles and LED’s (Openings to accept: 1–3/8″ , 1–1/4″, 3/4″ diameters), when filled with water or sand the weight anchors the bag, plastic contains a non–flammable additive (Note: LumaBase can melt under direct flame but will not catch fire)
– Luminarias with real wax candles should be used outdoor only
– 12 LumaBases Candle Holder
– 12 Tan Flame Resistant Bags
– 12 Tea Light Candles
Quality luminaria bags produced on smooth white paper with a side gluing. LumaBase Instructions: So easy to use – Pull out the blue cap, fill with water, pop the cap back in. This will provide you with about a pound of weight to anchor your luminaria, Helpful Hint: If you plan on keeping the water stored in your luminarias, add a drop of dish detergent to avoid mold. When filling up your LumaBase, leave a little air space to allow for expanding in freezing weather.
– Display luminarias along walkways, patios, steps and sidewalks.