Metal Shepherd’s hook designed and crafted for hanging lanterns to add light or to display a hanging plant. Sturdy and strong metal Shepherd’s hook ideal for hanging your favorite planter of geraniums, illuminated metal lantern or candlelight in a hanging jar!
– Includes: one complete black metal Shepherd’s hook in two parts
– Size: assembled .375″ x 10.25″ x 48″, two parts .375″ x 10.25″ x 24″ and .375″ x 5″ x 24″ , when in ground 10.25″ x 40.25″, space from top to bottom of hook 6.75″, for 5″
– Strong and sturdy rust resistant iron will stand up to all outdoor elements
Strong metal construction with a black matte finish, pointed posts for driving easily into the ground. Metal Shepherd’s hooks are ideal to use outdoors to suspend hanging lanterns, plants, wind chimes, birdfeeders or floral arrangements. The sturdy rust resistant iron will stand up to all outdoor elements. They add an elegant touch to gardens, walkways, entryways, driveways and more.
– Use in the ground, add a metal lantern and it becomes a light source where ever needed, or hang your favorite potted hanging plant
– Using two hooks, string plug-in lights to create a pathway or illumination above a table
– Personalize the hook with white silk flowers and ribbons for a wedding, wrap silk ivy around for a country look, tie a ribbon around the hook for a personal touch
– DIY: place 2 hooks in the ground on both ends of your outdoor picnic table and string electric globe lights across the table. It creates a magical effect