“Southwest” adobe luminarias are an enchanting way to welcome guests and illuminate a darkened walkway during the holidays. They create a festive atmosphere for any season or occasion. Sometimes called farolitos made popular in the southwest, these luminarias have been modernized and upgraded to trendy designs and lasting material. Your family and friends will feel welcomed to your home with beautifully illuminated luminarias lining the walkway.
– Luminaria bags: 6″ x 3.5″ x 10″, weatherproof, weather resistant, translucent plastic, folds up just like a paper bag
– Battery powered tealight: 1.5″ diameter x 1.25″, amber flickering light, weather resistant, 1–CR2032 coin battery included in each light, replacement batteries available (CR2032), battery life – 25 hours, for maximum brightness, turn on for 4–6 hours and off for 8 hours
– LumaBase®: size 5.625″ x 3.25″ x 1.75″, fits perfectly inside our luminaria bags, holds three different sizes of candles and LED’s: openings to accept: 1.375″ , 1.25″, .75″ diameters, when filled with water or sand the weight anchors the bag from tipping over
– The LumaBase contains a non–flammable additive but can melt under direct flame and will not catch fire
– Luminarias can be used indoor and outdoor
You receive everything you need for 12 walkway luminarias…
– 12 tan plastic luminaria bags
– 12 LumaBase® candle holders
– 12 battery powered LED lights
The plastic bags are 6″ x 3.5″ x 10″ when set up, and made of a polystyrene material. The plastic is translucent to allow a natural and pleasing overall glow. The bag construction has a straight cut top and is sealed along the side so not to interfere with any bag design. The LED tealights have a soft amber glow and flicker that mimics a real flame. This tealights does not have a moving flame. The LumaBase when filled with water or sand, provides weight to prevent the bag from blowing over and also secure the tealights in place.
– “Southwest” adobe luminarias are an enchanting way to welcome guests and illuminate a darkened walkway during the holidays
– Luminaries are a tradition to line your walkway, patio, driveway, deck, sidewalk and poolside for a party, special celebration, winter and summer holidays or for year round outdoor decor
– Luminarias are ideal for decorating and lighting for a wedding, winter holiday, summer barbecue, Halloween, family reunion, new years eve, birthday party, fund raising or outdoor living