Flickering Tea Lights add beauty and safety to enhance your home decor!
They are a safe and provide an easy alternative to traditional candle light. Ideal for centerpieces, window sill and mantel for Holiday and New Years Eve Parties, Halloween, Weddings or event dinners. Enjoy the romance of candlelight without the danger of an open flame with flameless and scent-free LED tea lights. Ideal to decorate tables at your event, or place them around the home to add to the atmosphere.
– Size: 1–1/2″ diameter x 1–1/4″ (same diameter as a wax tea light)
– Batteries (1–CR2032) is included in each light and can be replaced
– Battery life – 45 hours
– For maximum brightness, turn on for 4–6 hours and off for 8 hours
– The glow resembles a real flame
– Note: the housing is white, not the color of the flickering light. When turned on, the light looks colored
– On/Off Switch on the bottom of the light
– Water resistant
– 12 Pink Tea Lights
Battery operated tea light are the same diameter and will fit everywhere a real wax tea light is used. The plastic housing is white and not the color of the light until it’s turned on. The flickering light gives a natural look a provides a safe, scent-free alternative to real flame. Each light includes a coin battery, making them ready to use right out of the box.
– Use in Luminaries, glass tea light holders, lanterns, centerpieces or just on their own.
– Ideal for href=”https://www.lumabase.com/product-category/special-occasions/wedding/”>Weddings, href=”https://www.lumabase.com/product-category/holidays/christmas/”>Christmas Holidays, Summer Nights, href=”https://www.lumabase.com/product-category/holidays/patriotic/”>Patriotic Holidays, Picnics and href=”https://www.lumabase.com/product-category/holidays/halloween-harvest/”>Halloween
– Battery Caution: Do not expose light to moisture
– Do not mix old batteries with new batteries
– Do not mix alkaline, standard, lithium or rechargeable (nickel–cadmium or other types) batteries
– Remove batteries when not in use for an extended period of time
– Do not use rechargeable batteries
– Dispose of batteries properly by following direction on batteries