Amber flickering battery operated mini pillar candles are not only worry free but create a beautiful ambiance. And, you’ll love the 5 hour timer! These are our “Best Sellers”
Flameless battery candles are molded plastic making it perfect for indoor or temporary outdoor use. Beautifully elegant and leaving no soot or wax fumes and look like fire burning candles. Flameless and wind–proof battery candles are perfect around children or pets, near curtains and drapes, also outside on your patio or deck. Enjoy the ambiance of real candles without the hazard of fire at the flip of a switch.
– 6 flickering mini pillar battery candles with 5 hour timer
– Size: 1.875″ dia. x 2.25″ high
– Batteries: 1–CR2450 included in each light
– Battery life – 200 hours
– Note: the housing is an ivory color
– On/off switch/5 hour timer which allows you to turn on the light and let it flicker for 5 hours and it turns itself off!
– Water resistant, not waterproof
– Replacement batteries available (CR2450) and replaceable
– Flickering light color: AMBER
Included are 6 battery operated pillar lights with a convenient timer feature. These lights are 1.875″ in diameter x 2.25″ high and are made of a ivory plastic. The flickering light gives a natural look a provides a safe, scent-free soot-free alternative to real flame. Each light includes a coin battery, making them ready to use right out of the box. The wavy top is crafted to look like a naturally melting candle. The lights are weather resistant but not submersible or waterproof. These lights are designed for temporary outdoor use and ideal for indoors. The coin lithium battery can easily be replaced. Safe and wind–proof candle lights around children or pets, near curtains and drapes.
– Use in luminaries, decorative glass holders, lanterns, centerpieces or just on their own
– Group for a centerpiece, line along a window sill and mantel
– Ideal for weddings, holidays, summer bbq, halloween, family reunions, new years eve, birthday parties, fund raising and home decor
– Battery Caution: Do not expose light to moisture
– Do not mix old batteries with new batteries
– Do not mix alkaline, standard, lithium or rechargeable (nickel–cadmium or other types) batteries
– Remove batteries when not in use for an extended period of time
– Do not use rechargeable batteries
– Dispose of batteries properly by following direction on batteries