Amber flickering battery operated mini pillar candles are not only worry free but create a beautiful ambiance. And, you’ll love the 5 hour timer! These are “Best Sellers”
Flameless battery candles are molded plastic making it perfect for indoors or outdoors. Beautifully elegant and leaving no soot or wax fumes and look like fire burning candles. Flameless and wind–proof battery candles are perfect around children or pets, near curtains and drapes, also outside on your patio or deck. Enjoy the ambiance of real candles without the hazard of fire at the flip of a switch.
– 6 Flickering Mini Pillar Battery Candles with 5 hour timer
– Size: 1–7/8″ dia. x 2–1/4″ high
– Batteries (1–CR2450) is included in each light
– Battery life – 200 hours
– Safe indoor and outdoor lights
– Ideal for wedding centerpieces, staircases, church isle, and window sills for Holiday and New Years Eve Parties, Halloween, Weddings or event dinners
– Note: the housing is white On/Off Switch/5 hour timer which allows you to turn on the light and let it flicker for 5 hours and it turns itself off!
– Water resistant
– Replacement batteries available (CR2450) and replaceable
– Light Color AMBER
Battery operated tea light are the same diameter and will fit everywhere a real wax tea light is used. The plastic housing is white and not the color of the light until it’s turned on. The flickering light gives a natural look a provides a safe, scent-free alternative to real flame. Each light includes a coin battery, making them ready to use right out of the box.
– Use in Luminaries, glass tea light holders, lanterns, centerpieces or just on their own
– Ideal for decorating and lighting for weddings, winter holidays, summer bbq, halloween, family reunions, new years eve, birthday parties, fund raising and dorm rooms
– Battery Caution: Do not expose light to moisture
– Do not mix old batteries with new batteries
– Do not mix alkaline, standard, lithium or rechargeable (nickel–cadmium or other types) batteries
– Remove batteries when not in use for an extended period of time
– Do not use rechargeable batteries
– Dispose of batteries properly by following direction on batteries