Warm white flickering battery operated votive candles are worry free and create a beautiful ambiance
Flameless battery candles are molded plastic making it perfect for indoors or outdoors. Beautifully elegant and leaving no soot or wax fumes and look like fire burning candles. Flameless and wind–proof battery candles are perfect around children or pets, near curtains and drapes, also outside on your patio or deck. Enjoy the ambiance of real candles without the hazard of fire at the flip of a switch. Flickering Tea Lights add beauty and safety to enhance your home decor!
They are a safe and provide an easy alternative to traditional candle light. Ideal for centerpieces, window sill and mantel for Holiday and New Years Eve Parties, Halloween, Weddings or event dinners. Enjoy the romance of candlelight without the danger of an open flame with flameless and scent-free LED tea lights. Ideal to decorate tables at your event, or place them around the home to add to the atmosphere.
– 12 Flickering Votive Battery Candle Lights
– Size: 1–1/2″ dia. X 1–5/8″
– Safe indoor and outdoor
– Water resistant
– Ideal for wedding centerpieces, staircases, church isle, and window sills for Holiday and New Years Eve Parties, Halloween, Weddings or event dinners
– Batteries (1–CR2032) is included in each light and is replacable
– Battery life – 45 hours For maximum brightness, turn on for 4–6 hours and off for 8 hours
– Light color WARM WHITE
Battery operated tea light are the same diameter and will fit everywhere a real wax tea light is used. The plastic housing is white and not the color of the light until it’s turned on. The flickering light gives a natural look a provides a safe, scent-free alternative to real flame. Each light includes a coin battery, making them ready to use right out of the box.
– Use in Luminaries, glass tea light holders, lanterns, centerpieces or just on their own.
– Ideal for Weddings, Christmas Holidays, Summer Nights, Patriotic Holidays, Picnics and Halloween
– Battery Caution: Do not expose light to moisture – Do not mix old batteries with new batteries
– Do not mix alkaline, standard, lithium or rechargeable (nickel–cadmium or other types) batteries
– Remove batteries when not in use for an extended period of time
– Do not use rechargeable batteries
– Dispose of batteries properly by following direction on batteries