Flickering Warm White Cup Light are worry free and create a beautiful ambiance
Flameless battery candles are molded plastic making it perfect for indoors or outdoors. Beautifully elegant and leaving no soot or wax fumes and look like fire burning candles. Flameless and wind–proof battery candles are perfect around children or pets, near curtains and drapes, also outside on your patio or deck. Enjoy the ambiance of real candles without the hazard of fire at the flip of a switch. Add safe flameless flickering Votive Cups to add atmosphere to any room. Try the Changing Color Votives to add color and light to a table setting. Line the stairs or illuminate the mantel. With the 5 hour timer, they’re ideal for window lights during the holidays. Just turn them on at 6pm, they will flicker for 5 hours and turn off until 6pm the next evening. You’ll love the timer feature! Great for lanterns and luminarias.
– 6 Flickering Warm White Cup Light
– Safe indoor and outdoor
– Size: 2” x 2.25” diameter
– Batteries (1–CR2032) is included in each light
– Battery: 1–CR2032, Included, Replacement batteries available (CR2032)
– 5 hours on/19 hours off switch, reusable for 5000 Hours
– Light color WARM WHITE
The plastic frosted cup is translucent and not the color of the light until it’s turned on. The flickering light gives a natural look a provides a safe, scent-free alternative to real flame. Each light includes a coin battery, making them ready to use right out of the box.
– Ideal for wedding centerpieces, staircases, church isle, and window sills for Holiday and New Years Eve Parties, Halloween, Weddings or event dinners
– Use in Luminaries, glass tea light holders, lanterns, centerpieces or just on their own.
– Ideal for Weddings, Christmas Holidays, Summer Nights, Patriotic Holidays, Picnics and Halloween
– Battery Caution: Do not expose light to moisture – Do not mix old batteries with new batteries
– Do not mix alkaline, standard, lithium or rechargeable (nickel–cadmium or other types) batteries
– Remove batteries when not in use for an extended period of time
– Do not use rechargeable batteries
– Dispose of batteries properly by following direction on batteries