“Decorate with Glowing Floating LED Lights…on ponds, pools or water features!
A perfect touch for wedding centerpieces in bowls of water, pools, ponds, flower arrangements and gardens.
– 12 Floating LED Lights
– Size: 1.25″” x .875″, a little larger than the diameter of a quarter
– Each light includes 1–CR2032 battery, pull tab to activate
– 25 hours of continuous battery life! Battery is replaceable
– The light unit housing also features an anchor point at the bottom, which allows you to tie an anchor line to keep it in place
– A flickering light in a molded semi–transparent white plastic
– Lights are safe indoor and outdoor lights, no heat, flame or scent to worry about
– Completely waterproof and resistant
– Light color: AMBER
Battery operated Floating Blimp Lights add color and light to a pond, pool, water feature or glass bowl. The plastic housing is white and not the color of the light until it’s activated. The steady light gives a soft glow and provides a safe, scent-free alternative to real flame. Each light includes a coin battery, making them ready to use right out of the box. Please note: The body is made of white plastic and the light that is emitted by the LED is Amber in color. The body absorbs the color given off from the LED flame only when the Tea Light battery light is illuminated in the dark! The intensity of the color absorbed is determined by how dark the room is. Our item images show what the unit looks like illuminated in the dark and in the light. If you have any questions, please contact us.
These lights will not sink to the bottom, they will float on their own. These lights are NOT designed to be submersed. It is possible to submerse these lights, but please note that leaking may occur which will damage unit. If you do want to submerse them a bit in pool or vase, you can tie an anchor wire to the bottom of the unit.
Note: To turn ON, pull plastic tab out and make sure top and bottom part of candle snap together to create a water tight seal. To replace battery, first make sure unit is dry. Then, open candle housing by unsnapping top and bottom halves. Carefully remove old battery and replace with new CR2032 battery and make sure that Plus ( ) side of the battery is face down. Place light source on bottom half first, making sure to align with 3 notches. Place top half on bottom half and snap together to create water tight seal. Dispose of old battery properly. To prevent corrosion in items that use replaceable batteries, remove batteries after each event.
– Use in centerpieces in bowls of water, pools, ponds, flower arrangements and gardens
– Ideal for summer party, Fourth of July Celebration, Veterans Day, Memorial Day and the Christmas Holidays
– Battery Caution: Do not expose light to moisture
– Do not mix old batteries with new batteries
– Do not mix alkaline, standard, lithium or rechargeable (nickel–cadmium or other types) batteries
– Remove batteries when not in use for an extended period of time
– Do not use rechargeable batteries
– Dispose of batteries properly by following direction on batteries