Decorate with Bright, totally submersible and water resistant LED Lights…anywhere! These LED submersible lights are reusable and waterproof and are therefore perfect for lighting up vases, bowls, or any water filled containers. These are great submersible lights for centerpieces. They also make great party favors. These lights can be used in or out of water!
– 12 Submersible LED Lights
– Size: 1–1/4″ dia. X 1″
– Each light includes 2–CR2032 batteries and can be replaced
– Can be turned on and off for over 36 hours of light!
– Available in a variety of bright and brilliant colors (White, Purple, Blue, Red, Changing Color, Orange, Green, Pink, Amber, Teal)
– A non–flickering light, no heat or mess
– Completely water submersible and resistant
– Light color BLUE
Submersible LED Lights are completely waterproof and will sink in water. They do not float. To turn submersible light ON, simply twist the base of the unit CLOCKWISE. To turn submersible light OFF, simply twist the base of the unit COUNTER-CLOCKWISE. The battery life of the lighting unit is 36 to 48 hours. It has a 2 year shelf life with fresh batteries. The light is steady, not flickering. The plastic housing is clear and not the color of the light until it’s turned on. Safe indoor and outdoor lighting.
– Great for wedding centerpieces, along staircases, Jack O’Lanterns, decorative vases, pools and ponds, flower arrangements and window sills
– Need to add light to a pathway and not worry about rain or snow? Try submersible Lights
– Use in Luminaries, glass tea light holders, lanterns, centerpieces or just on their own
– Ideal for Weddings, Christmas Holidays, Summer Nights, Patriotic Holidays, Picnics and Halloween, St. Patrick’s Day, Earth Day and Dorm Rooms
– Place inside a glass mason jar, fill with water and flower petals for a touch of enchantment
– Battery Caution: Do not expose light to moisture
– Do not mix old batteries with new batteries
– Do not mix alkaline, standard, lithium or rechargeable (nickel–cadmium or other types) batteries
– Remove batteries when not in use for an extended period of time
– Do not use rechargeable batteries
– Dispose of batteries properly by following direction on batteries