Super Fun Remote Control Submersible LED Lights that change to 16 colors, flash, strobe or fade. Your choice!
A creative and easy solution to provide decorative lighting for any occasion. Waterproof, submersible party lights can illuminate flower arrangements and table centerpieces. And, the remote control make lighting easy to turn on and off while illuminating at the bottom of a water filled vase. These lights can be used in or out of water!
– Light Size: 3-1/4″ Diameter x 1–7/16″ High, compact crystal clear flower shaped design
– Light batteries: 3 AA (not included)
– Battery life: 50 hours
– Waterproof submersible light is sealed by a silicone ring. Twist the cap to the tightest position before placing underwater
– Battery CR2025 (included)
– Includes: On/Off, 16 colors include flash, strobe, fade, smooth changing color
– Remote Control works on both lights independently and completely waterproof when tightly twisted.
– Included: 2 Lights/1 Remote Control
Submersible LED Lights are completely waterproof and will sink in water. They do not float. Make sure the lights are completely twisted to a tight seal, to prevent water leaking into the light.
– The brilliant and luminous light turns a faceted crystal vase into an artistic centerpiece
– Great for wedding centerpieces, along staircases, Jack O’Lanterns, decorative vases, pools and ponds, flower arrangements and window sills
– Need to add light to a pathway and not worry about rain or snow? Try submersible Lights
– Use in Luminaries, glass tea light holders, lanterns, centerpieces or just on their own
– Ideal for Weddings, Christmas Holidays, Summer Nights, Patriotic Holidays, Picnics and Halloween, St. Patrick’s Day, Earth Day and Dorm Rooms
– Place inside a glass mason jar, fill with water and flower petals for a touch of enchantment
– Battery Caution: Do not expose light to moisture
– Do not mix old batteries with new batteries
– Do not mix alkaline, standard, lithium or rechargeable (nickel–cadmium or other types) batteries
– Remove batteries when not in use for an extended period of time
– Do not use rechargeable batteries
– Dispose of batteries properly by following direction on batteries