Make Luminarias easy and safe with the non–flammable and reusable LumaBase®
– Included: 24 patented LumaBases®
– Material: Plastic with a non–flammable additive. (Note: Base can melt under direct flame but will not catch fire)
– No need for messy sand again.
– The LumaBase holds three different sizes of candles and LED’s (Openings to accept: 1–1/2″, 1–1/8″, 3/4″)
– The LumaBase size is 5–5/8″ x 3–1/4″ x 1–3/4″ and fits perfectly inside our luminaria bags
– The weight anchors the bag
– Use it for a string of balloon weight
– Fill with water or sand
– Re–use for all seasonal luminaria displays
– Don’t forget to add luminaria bags…available in plastic or paper!
– So easy to use – Pull out the blue cap, fill with water, pop the cap back in. This will provide you with about a pound of weight to anchor your luminaria.
– Helpful Hint: If you plan on keeping the water stored in your luminarias, add a drop of dish detergent to avoid mold.
When filling up your LumaBase, leave a little air space to allow for expanding in freezing weather.