Your family and friends will feel welcomed to your home with beautifully color changing illuminated luminarias lining the walkway. Unique and easy–to–use, these decorative luminarias include a convenient 5 hour timer in the LumaBase battery light. No matter what the occasion, LumaBase has a variety of luminaria kits to choose from and made with quality materials that won’t break your budget.
– LumaBase LumaLite battery powered light: 3.125″ x 3.125″ x 2″, molded plastic polystyrene, changing color light, timer 5 hours on/19 hours off, uses 3 AA batteries, not included
– Luminaria bags: 6″ x 3.5″ x 10″, weather-proof, weather resistant, translucent plastic, folds up just like a paper bag
– Can be used indoor and outdoor
– Includes 6 LumaLite battery powered flickering LED light and 6 white plastic bags
LumaLite, a LumaBase® exclusive design and specially created for luminarias. LumaLite light size is 3.125″ x 3.125″ x 2″, molded plastic polystyrene, with changing color light that fades in and out between blue-purple, red, green, timer 5 hours ON/19 hours OFF, takes 3AA batteries (not included), lasts for over 360 hours. The plastic luminaria bags are 6″ x 3.5″ x 10″ when set up, and made of a polystyrene material. The construction has a straight cut top and is sealed along the side of the bag so not to interfere with any design. When the LumaLite is loaded with 3AA batteries, it provides weight to anchor the luminaria bag. Provides a changing color light. Weather resistant, not submersible. Turn the light on at 6pm one evening, it will turn itself off at 11pm and then turn itself back on at 6pm the following day. It’s so convenient!
– Luminaries are a tradition to line your walkway, patio, driveway, deck, sidewalk and poolside for a party, special celebration, winter and summer holidays or for year round outdoor decor
– Luminarias are ideal for decorating and lighting for a wedding, winter holiday, summer bbq, Halloween, family reunion, new years eve, birthday party, fund raising or outdoor living
– The LumaLite can be used on it’s own on table settings, window sills, mantels, and in jack o’lanterns, decorative lanterns and plastic luminaria bags