Not only are luminarias a way to incorporate tradition into modern–day life, but they can be that perfect touch illuminating hope for the future, showing support for those fighting breast cancer and the opportunity to honor someone special that lost the battle. Transform an entire fund raiser with luminarias to represent “light”.
– 24 pink ribbon designer luminaria bags
– Size: 6″W x 3.5″D x 11″H
– Corner glued so not to distract illuminating design
– Made of standard paper and no wax coating
Quality crafted and printed standard 6″ wide x 3.5″ deep x 11″ high luminaria bags. Bags are not wax coated. The pink ribbon is an international symbol of breast cancer awareness. Luminarias are used in fund raising to raise funds and express moral support for women with breast cancer. The LumaBase candle holder can be added and fits perfectly inside to anchor this bag. Light source and LumaBase is not included.
– Transform a fund raiser with luminarias into an illuminated and successful event
– Use with the LumaBase® or use an inch of sand to anchor the bag