Long lasting, long burning hard wax “cartridge” candles are perfect for neighborhood luminaria displays. You’ll appreciate the long burning time on these candles for keeping your table setting illuminated.
– 200 long-burning unscented wax “cartridge” luminaria candles
– Burns up to 8 hours depending on temperature and weather conditions
– Size: 1.1875″ diameter x 4.25″ high
– Hard high melt point wax, no dripping
– Candle is high quality white wax, fragrance free
– Fits perfectly into the LumaBase
Hard white wax, unscented Luminaria candles are 1.1875″ diameter and 4.25″ high. These candles are the original utility–plumbers–cartridge emergency candle to use when the lights go out. These are one of the best Luminaria candle available. Helpful hint: to capture the melting wax, add a piece of foil around the candles. MADE with pride in USA.
– Ideal ambient lighting for summer outdoor weddings, holidays, and everyday outdoor living décor
– Keep these long burning candles on hand for the winter holiday celebrations, late summer evenings with friends or neighborhood events and fund raisers
– Use them in your favorite tall glass candle holder filled with sand or pebbles
– Use these candles in luminarias to line streets and driveways during the holidays
– Keep on hand in case the lights go out
Anne S. (verified owner) –
Christi Paschang (verified owner) –
Have not received order.
Janet (verified owner) –
the candles provide superior light to LED tea lights. We’ve tried both. The issue is that several times over the years the candles arrive melted together. This problem needs to be solved by Lumabase, whether it is at the warehouse or a delivery issue. It’s more likely warehouse, as the delivery is in the dead of winter. There needs to be a quality control check before candles are shipped out. lumabase has always taken care of us when this occurs, but it should not happen.
Joseph Moscioni (verified owner) –
This time I receive them melted and glued together but your customer service did the right thing and I will continue to use your product. I’ll try again. Thank you.
Chrstine Cummings (verified owner) –
Candles were all stick together and hard to get apart