Flickering Remote Controlled MegaSize White TeaLights are worry free, convenient and creates a beautiful ambiance
Flameless battery Lights are molded plastic making it perfect for indoors or outdoors. Beautifully elegant and leaving no soot or wax fumes and look like fire burning candles. Flameless and wind–proof remote control battery candles are perfect around children or pets, near curtains and drapes, also outside on your patio or deck. Enjoy the ambiance of natural flickering lights without the hazard of fire. Nice for illuminating the mantel, windowsills, luminarias and table settings. With the 4 hour or 8 hour timer, they’re ideal for window lights during the holidays. Just turn them on at 6pm, they will flicker for 4 or 8 hours and turn off until 6pm the next evening. You’ll love the timer feature! Great for lanterns and luminarias.
– 4 Flickering White Tea Lights
– Safe indoor and outdoor
– Ideal for wedding centerpieces, staircases, church isle, and window sills for Holiday and New Years Eve Parties, Halloween, Weddings or event dinners
– Light Size: 2.25” diameter x 1.625”H w/ ON/OFF switch
– Light Batteries: (1–CR2450) is included in each light
– Remote Control Battery: 1–CR2025, Included, battery can be replaced
– 4 hours ON/20 hours OFF or 8 hours ON/16 hours OFF switch, reusable for 5000 Hours
With the 4 hour or 8 hour timer, they’re ideal for window lights during the holidays. Just turn them on at 6pm, they will flicker for 4 or 8 hours and turn off until 6pm the next evening. The plastic housing is white and not the color of the light until it’s turned on. The flickering light gives a natural look a provides a safe, scent-free alternative to real flame. Each light includes a coin battery, making them ready to use right out of the box.
– Use in Luminaries, glass tea light holders, lanterns, centerpieces or just on their own.
– Ideal for Weddings, Christmas Holidays, Summer Nights, Patriotic Holidays, Picnics and Halloween
– Battery Caution: Do not expose light to moisture – Do not mix old batteries with new batteries
– Do not mix alkaline, standard, lithium or rechargeable (nickel–cadmium or other types) batteries
– Remove batteries when not in use for an extended period of time
– Do not use rechargeable batteries – Dispose of batteries properly by following direction on batteries