Sturdy and strong three-part metal Shepherd’s hook designed and crafted for hanging lanterns to add light or to display a hanging plant. Easily brighten up any special occasion or yard décor by incorporating a hanging metal lantern on these Shepherd’s Hooks. It makes it a versatile décor piece, perfect for any outdoor event.
– Includes: one complete black metal Shepherd’s hook in three parts
– Size: assembled .625″ x 10″ x 68″, three parts .625″ x 10″ x 30″, .625″ x .625″ x 16″ and .625″ x 8″ x 30″, space from top to bottom of hook 6″, foot 12″
– Optional heights: when assembled can be used as 68″ or 56″, when in ground 56″ or 44″ high
– Strong and sturdy rust resistant iron will stand up to all outdoor elements
Strong metal construction with a black matte finish, pointed posts for driving easily into the ground. Metal Shepherd’s hooks are ideal to use outdoors to suspend hanging lanterns, plants, wind chimes, birdfeeders or floral arrangements. The sturdy rust resistant iron will stand up to all outdoor elements. The round metal tubing is strong and easy to assemble. The scroll work designed for a hanging lanterns, potted plant or string lights is a simple yet classic design. They add an elegant touch to gardens, walkways, entryways, driveways and more.
– Use in the ground, add a metal lantern and it becomes a light source where ever needed, or hang your favorite potted hanging plant
– Using two hooks, string plug-in lights to create a pathway or illumination above a table
– Personalize the hook with white silk flowers and ribbons for a wedding, wrap silk ivy around for a country look, tie a ribbon around the hook for a personal touch
– DIY: place 2 hooks in the ground on both ends of your outdoor picnic table and string electric globe lights across the table. It creates a magical effect