Nothing says “celebration” like walkways and sidewalks lined with beautiful bright luminarias. Whether you are lighting your walkway for the holidays or illuminating an entire community, luminarias bring warmth and light to any occasion. Transform a neighborhood into a winter wonderland with luminarias. No matter what the occasion, LumaBase has a variety of luminarias to choose from and made with quality materials that won’t break your budget.
– Complete kit includes: 100 white flame resistant luminaria bags, 100 long burning tealight candles, 100 LumaBase candle holders
– Luminaria bags: 6″W x 3.5″D x 11″H, paper material, corner glued so not to distract illumination
– Tealight candles: 1.5″ diameter x .75″, in a metal tin to capture the melted wax, up to 7 hour burn time depending on outside conditions
– LumaBase®: 5.625″ x 3.25″ x 1.75″, fits perfectly inside our luminaria bags, holds three different sizes of candles and LED’s, openings to accept: 1.375″ , 1.25″, .75″ diameters, when filled with water or sand the weight anchors the bag, plastic contains a non–flammable additive. Note: LumaBase can melt under direct flame but will not catch fire.
Bags are 6″ x 3.5″ x 11″ when set up, and made of paper that have a flame resistant additive. Since they are made of paper, they can burn under direct flame but will extinguish itself. The bag thickness is translucent to allow a natural and pleasing overall glow. The bag construction has a straight cut top and is sealed along the side so not to interfere with any bag design. Long burning tealight wax candles can burn up to 7 hours and have no odor or scent. The candles include a metal tin that captures the melted wax. To anchor the luminaria bag, use approximately a pound of sand per bag. LumaBase is 5.625″ x 3.25″ x 1.75″ and so easy to use. Pull out the cap, fill with tap water, pop the cap back in. This will provide you with about a pound of weight to anchor your luminaria. LumaBase helpful hint: If you plan on keeping the water stored in your luminarias, add a drop of dish detergent to avoid mold. When filling up your LumaBase, leave a little air space to allow for expanding in freezing weather.
– Luminaries are a tradition to line your walkway, patio, driveway, deck, sidewalk and poolside
– Ideal for decorating and lighting for a wedding, winter holiday, summer barbecue, Halloween, family reunion, New Year’s Eve, birthday party, fund raising, entire neighborhood or outdoor living
– Need replacement tealight candles? We offer an 4 and 7 hour burn time tealight candle at LumaBase.com in 100 count!