Hand–crafted hanging paper star lanterns are a beautiful way to decorate your home, party or event. These seven pointed star lanterns are made of cardboard, beautifully printed and with die cut designs. The die cut swirls allow natural light in to enhance the overall design and effect. Paper lanterns are an economical decor that creates a fun ambiance. No matter what the occasion, LumaBase has a selection of paper lanterns made with quality materials that won’t break your budget.
– 3 – seven pointed stars made of cardboard with die cut swirl designs
– Size: 16″ x 16″ x 6.5″, when opened
– Includes a cotton cord and button lock to keep lantern opened
– The pull cord and lock secures the star to open and the cord can be also used for hanging
– Indoor or temporary outdoor use, lanterns are not weatherproof
– Light source not included or required
– Minimal assembly required
These seven pointed star cardboard lanterns include multiple die cut swirls and dots on metallic printed cardboard. Easy to assemble, carefully pull the cord to form the star and slide the plastic clip/lock to secure. You may need to fold the cardboard edges along the scores to form the perfect shape. These lanterns do not include lights but can be added for illumination…try using battery powered fairy string lights just before fully assembling. They make a beautiful display for home decor and add a fun and bold touch to any celebration.
– Grouped or separate, these stars are perfect to decorate for weddings, holiday parties, fund raising events, dinner parties, new years eve and dorm rooms
– Hang the lanterns from tree branches, place above a dining area, under a party tent or sitting on the mantel
– Pair with white or colored fairy string lights, not included, for an illuminated lamp that will shine through the cut-out patterns to create a magical effect