“Southwest” adobe luminaria lanterns are an enchanting way to welcome guests and illuminate a darkened walkway. They create a festive atmosphere for any season or occasion. Once called farolitos made popular in the southwest, these luminarias have been modernized and upgraded to trendy designs and lasting material.
– 100 lanterns
– Size: 5.75″W x 3.5″D x 10″H
– Material: translucent polypropylene plastic
– Keep away from any flammable surface
– Lantern color/design: tan
These luminaria lanterns are a more rigid translucent material allowing your light source to shine through but thin enough to fold flat to store. Size when assembled 5.75″ x 3.5″ x 10″. Easy to assemble: square up lantern by creasing all scores, fold in short flaps, fold in long flaps, overlapping, insert tabs into slots. The LumaBase candle holder can be added and fits perfectly inside to anchor the lantern. Plastic material is not flame resistant and we do not recommend using real flame candles. Buy in bulk and save!
– Popular tan lanterns create an illuminating atmosphere to your entrance way making it ideal for the any season or occasion
– Line your steps, sidewalk, walkway, driveway, mantel and window sills with these beautiful durable plastic luminarias
– Luminarias are ideal for weddings and wedding receptions, Christmas holidays, parties, graduation celebrations and summer nighttime parties
– Use for adding subtle light along a darken walkway or path
– Use with LED lights, colored submersibles, LumaBase LumaLite or can be use with the 10L plug-in electric bulb cord through the hole in back of the lantern
– Can be used with the LumaBase to anchor down the luminaria on a hard surface such as your walkway or sidewalk or use an inch of sand to anchor the bag
– To display on the ground, try using the anchor ground stake