“Southwest” adobe luminaria lanterns are an enchanting way to welcome guests and illuminate a darkened walkway during the holidays. They create a festive atmosphere for any season or occasion. Sometimes called farolitos made popular in the southwest, these luminarias have been modernized and upgraded to trendy designs and lasting material.
– Lantern size: 5.75″W x 3.5″D x 10″H and made of a translucent plastic
– Use with our LED lights, colored submersibles, LumaBase LumaLite or can be use with the 10L plug-in bulb cord through the hole in back of the lantern
– Best used with the LumaBase to anchor down the luminaria on a hard surface such as your walkway or sidewalk
– Use with the LumaBase or use an inch of sand to anchor the bag
– The classic southwest adobe colored luminaria gives a traditional look with the benefits of water resistance and a lasting effect
– Keep away from any flammable surface
– Includes: 100 TAN
These luminaria lanterns are a more rigid translucent material allowing your light source to shine through but thin enough to fold flat to store. Easy assemble required with a 1-2-3 fold in-tab bottom to create the perfect luminaria. The traditional tan colored luminaria creates a classic look to your entrance way making it ideal for any season and occasion. The LumaBase candle holder can be added and fits perfectly inside to anchor the lantern. This material is not flame resistant. We do not recommend using a real flame candles with this plastic lantern. Light source not included.
– Line your steps, sidewalk, walkway, driveway, mantel and window sills with these beautiful durable plastic luminarias
– Luminarias are ideal for weddings, Christmas celebrations, birthday parties, graduation celebrations
– Use for adding subtle light along a darken walkway or path