What better way to celebrate the gathering of friends and family then with Luminarias! Illuminate your walkway with Luminarias to welcome your guests to your home. No matter what the occasion, LumaBase has a variety of luminaria kits to choose from and made with quality materials that won’t break your budget.
– 10 plastic luminaria lanterns, 5.75″W x 3.5″D x 10″H and made of a translucent plastic
– 1 – 30 foot (360″) plug-in light cord with 10 C–7 5watt bulbs, 36″ between bulbs, bulbs 3000 hours, nickel base, 120 volt cord
– 10 LumaBase®, a patented, reusable plastic base that anchors the luminaria without the need for sand or rocks, base can melt under direct flame but will not catch fire
– UL cord approved
– Cord features end to end connectors and include 5amp fused plugs
– Connect up to 4 string lights per power source
– Ground stakes: 4″ x 1″, used to secure the luminarias to the ground by pushing the stake through the bottom hole in the luminaria to keep it from blowing over
10 tan semi-translucent plastic luminaria lantern folds up easily for a luminaria display. 1 – 30 foot (360″) plug-in light cord in green, 27 foot (324″) light to light, 30″ lead from plug, 6″ tail with connector and 10 C–7 5watt clear bulbs 3 foot (36″) apart. The green cord camouflages nicely into natural outdoor grass and gardens. 10 ground stakes used to anchor the luminaria to the ground to prevent them from blowing over in the wind. 10 LumaBases included. So easy to use: Pull out the blue cap, fill with water, pop the cap back in. This will provide you with about a pound of weight to anchor your luminaria. Helpful Hint: If you plan on keeping the water stored in your LumaBase, add a drop of dish detergent to avoid mold. When filling up your LumaBase, leave a little air space to allow for expanding in freezing weather. Bulb replacement packs are available.
– The LumaBase is designed to weight down the luminaria on a hard surface, deck or patio where a ground stake will not work
– Designed to display along a walkway but can be hung from tree branches, under a patio umbrella or party tent
– Luminaries are a decorating tradition to line and illuminate your driveway, walkway, patio, deck and sidewalk
– Plug-in design luminarias will add a bright guiding light for the holidays, weddings, special event or everyday outdoor decor
– Switch out bulbs to a different color for a personal touch or theme