Nothing says “trick-or-treat” like decorative and colorful Halloween luminarias. Whether you are lighting your pathway for a Halloween party or the little trick-or-treaters, luminarias bring warmth and light to guide them along the walkway. The plastic construction makes these luminaria bags perfect for the autumn season. Your guests will feel welcomed to your home with decorative illuminated luminarias lining the walkway.
– LumaBase LumaLite battery powered light: 3.125″ x 3.125″ x 2″, molded plastic polystyrene, amber flickering light, timer 5 hours on/19 hours off, uses 3 AA batteries, not included
– Luminaria bags: 6″ x 3.5″ x 10″, weather-proof, weather resistant, translucent plastic, folds up just like a paper bag
– Can be used indoor and outdoor
– Includes 6 LumaLite battery powered flickering LED light and 6 printed in a spooky purple skull & crossbones design plastic bags
The plastic bags are 6″ x 3.5″ x 10″ when set up, and made of a polystyrene material. The plastic is translucent to allow a natural and pleasing overall glow to shine through. The colorfully printed skull & crossbones “beware” is spooky but fun for all ages to excite. The bag construction has a straight cut top and is sealed along the side so not to interfere with any bag design. When the LumaLite is loaded with 3 AA batteries, it provides weight to anchor the luminaria bag. LumaLite LED light provides bright flickering amber light for over 360 hours and includes a convenient 5 hour timer. Turn the light on at 6pm one evening, it will turn itself off at 11pm and then turn itself back on at 6pm the following day. No matter what the occasion, LumaBase has a variety of luminaria kits to choose from and made with quality materials that won’t break your budget.
– Luminaries are a tradition to line your walkway, patio, driveway, deck, sidewalk and poolside for a party, special celebration, winter and summer holidays or for year round outdoor decor
– Luminarias are ideal for decorating and lighting for a wedding, winter holiday, summer barbecue, Halloween, family reunion, new years eve, birthday party, fund raising or outdoor living
– The LumaLite can be used on it’s own on table settings, window sills, mantels, and in jack o’lanterns, decorative lanterns and plastic luminaria bags