What better way to celebrate gathering with friends and family then with classic glowing luminarias! Welcome guests to your home with inviting and illuminating solar walkway luminarias. Since they are solar powered, you can place them anywhere you like with no extension cord needed. Use them to highlight the look of your home and yard from dusk ’til dawn.
– 6 tan plastic luminaria lanterns, 5.75″W x 3.5″D x 10″H
– 1 solar panel rechargeable AA Ni-MH, 1.2 volt, 600mAh battery with on/off button and solar panel ground stake, 204″ (17′) green cord, 22AWG with 18 – 5mm LED bulbs (3 per luminaria – 2″ apart), warm white lights, 30″ between each luminaria
– Luminaria ground stakes: 4″ x 1″
– Instruction sheet: complete how to instructions including helpful hints
– Weather resistant
Six tan (Southwestern style) semi-translucent durable polypropylene plastic luminaria lanterns with a 1-2-3 fold-in bottom for easy assembly. Unfold and flatten for compact storage when not in use. The plastic lanterns, solar panel and string lights are all weatherproof. The LED lights cast a warm white steady light. The plastic ground stakes is used to anchor the luminarias into the ground. Push ground stake through the bottom hole in the luminaria to keep it from blowing over.
– Luminarias are a favorite tradition to line your driveway, walkway and sidewalk for the holidays
– Solar luminarias are easy to set-up and will provide you with long time illumination and use
– Safe and weatherproof around water features and gardens
– Solar luminaries can be used anywhere without the need for electric plug-in power source
How it Works
During the day, the solar panel converts solar power into the rechargeable battery. At night, the light turns on automatically by the stored energy. How long the light lasts depends on its location, weather conditions and seasonal lighting availability.
Choosing the Right Location
An outdoor location with direct sunshine each day is an ideal location for solar light. Shady locations will influence the battery charge and may shorten the working time of the light at nighttime. The solar light should not be placed near lighting such as streetlights, which may cause the light to turn off as there is a sensor inside. CHARGE IN FULL SUN FOR 8 HOURS PRIOR TO USE
CHARGE IN FULL SUN FOR 8 HOURS PRIOR TO USE