Charged by the sun, these meteor rainfall lights will make sure your patio has decorative light even when the sun has set. Use them to highlight the look of your home and yard from dusk ’til dawn. Ambient decorative outdoor lighting for patios, decks, pool side, under umbrellas. Perfect for evening summer parties, wedding receptions, patriotic celebrations, Christmas lighting, illuminating a Gazebo and Birthday parties. The cascading lights inside the tubes create a magical meteor light effect.
– Includes: 8 – 12.5″ x .5″ diameter tubes with 18 white LED diode lights each (144 lights total) on a 150″ cord, 62″ lead from plug to first tube, 12″ between bulbs, 6″ tail, transparent silver cord, solar panel with ground stake
– Cascading light from top of tube to bottom
– 6–7 hour light time, on/off switch
– Battery included 1 PC 1.2V AA Ni–MH
– Polycrystalline solar panel for sunlight charging
– Charge at least 8 hours in full sun
– Weather resistant
– Light sensitive on/off
These meteor “rainfall” cascading lights create a motion and movement to delight any outdoor area. The bright white light moves from the top of the tube down to the bottom in 8 increments. Keep in a sunny area to charge the panel for nighttime illumination. For best result, use at night. The cascading lighting effect is best in dark environments. If fully charged, use to decorate in the home for a temporary time. CHARGE IN FULL SUN FOR 8 HOURS PRIOR TO USE
– The waterproof LED light design is safe and easy for yard decorating year round
– Instant installation: Hang from tree branches, deck railing, around a patio umbrella, across 2 tall shepherd’s hooks, string across your patio table
– All year around use – Spring Summer Fall Winter
TIP – For best result, use at night. The cascading lighting effect is best in dark environments.