Decorate your patio, porch and garden with these Solar white round lights on a cord with optional stakes for the ground!
Their light adds a subtle level of illumination to your outdoor space. Since they’re solar powered, you can place them anywhere you like with no extension cord needed. Charged by the sun, these lights make sure that your lawn has light even when the sun isn’t out. Use them to highlight the look of your home and yard from dusk ’til dawn. Glowing LED Lights are a great way illuminate your walkway with provided stakes! Remove the stakes and the lights are perfect for under patio umbrellas, on along deck railing, tree branches and fences.
– Includes: 8 – 2.5″ white plastic round lights on string lights with battery included 1 PC 1.2V AA Ni–MH
– Size: 8 – 2.5” round lanterns, 180″ (15’) long, 20” between each light, black cord
– 8 removable stakes for use in ground, or remove for hanging
– 6–7 hour light time, on/off switch
– Battery included 1 PC 1.2V AA Ni–MH
8 white color light in translucent round 2.5 inch globes, polycrystalline solar panel, weather resistant and sturdy construction, light sensitive on/off switch, removable stakes for ground use
– Place along your walkway to guide guests to your front door
– Remove the ground stakes to hang along branches or draped across a picnic table using two shepherd’s hook at each end of the table
– Add light to any area without the need of an electrical outlet
– Charge by the sun…keep solar panel exposed to the bright sunlight
How it Works
During the day, the solar panel converts solar power into the rechargeable battery. At night, the light turns on automatically by the stored energy. How long the light lasts depends on its location, weather conditions and seasonal lighting availability.
Choosing the Right Location
An outdoor location with direct sunshine each day is an ideal location for Solar Light. Shady locations will influence the batteries charge and may shorten the working time of the light at night time. The Solar light should not be placed near lighting such as street lights, which may cause the light to turn off as there is a sensor inside to feel brightness and control the light working.
The Solar light is ideal for night time lighting of the garden, lawn, patio, walks or wherever needed. You can also charge the lights outdoors then use as indoor illumination.
To note that the light is designed to work when ambience turns to dark. If there are strong light sources nearby then the lamp might be very dim or not work at all.
Although the battery has been charged by the manufacturer, the electric levels will have dropped when you receive it. Please charge it for a full day to optimize performance.
The surface of the solar light must be dept clean, if not, this will influence the efficiency of charging.
How to Use
There is an “on/off” switch at the bottom of top panel. Push the switch to the “on” position and position the light in a sunny location..
If the light does not turn on automatically after a 6 hour charge please check the following;
1) Check the battery to ensure it is making correct contact with the terminals.
2) Check that the lamp is placed in a sunny location and that the solar panel is facing the sun.
If the light stops working after it has been used for a long time (approx.12months), the battery may be beyond its lifespan. You may open the cover to change a new rechargeable battery.
Battery Specification: 1pc AA Ni–MH battery
The lifetime of LED lamp is over 100,000 hours.
Disposal and Recycling of Batteries: To protect the environment, batteries must not be thrown in the domestic garbage, nor disposed of in a fire as they contain dangerous materials. Dispose of the batteries by taking them to your local waste collection service to be recycled.
Replacement batteries can be purchased at most electrical retailer.
WARNING: This is not a toy. Keep away from children and pets.