Charged by the sun, these faceted balls on string lights will make sure your patio has light even when the sun has set. Use them to highlight the look of your home and yard from dusk ’til dawn.
– Includes: 30 – .5″ faceted plastic balls with 30 multi color (red, green, gold, blue) LED lights on an 195″ cord, solar panel with ground stake
– Size: total length 195”, 79″ lead length, 4″ between each light, no tail
– Round faceted plastic ball .5″
– 6–7 hour light time
– Lighting options: 0 = off, 1 = blinking, 2 = steady
– Battery included 1 PC 1.2V AA Ni–MH
– Polycrystalline solar panel for sunlight charging (Charge at least 8 hours in full sun)
– Weather resistant
– Light sensitive on/off
– Steady light
These faceted molded balls create a unique illumination when the sun sets. This cord has 30 multi color (red, green, gold, blue) LED lights. On the battery panel are lighting options: 0 = off, 1 = blinking, 2 = steady. Place the ground stake in a sunny area. These string lights make it perfect for most outdoor decor. Keep in a sunny area to charge the panel for nighttime illumination.
– Add these string lights to your entrance way, around shrubbery, under a patio umbrella (allowing the solar panel exposed to the sun light) and under tree branches
– Wrap around a garland for year round ambient lighting
– The bright light shines through the faceted balls to add illumination to your outdoor space
– Since they’re solar powered, you can place them anywhere you like with no extension cord needed
– Hang around your garden to create landscape lighting and to highlight your flowers or trees
– Ideal for your outdoor wedding celebration, summer party and holiday
How it Works
During the day, the solar panel converts solar power into the rechargeable battery. At night, the light turns on automatically by the stored energy. How long the light lasts depends on its location, weather conditions and seasonal lighting availability.
Choosing the Right Location
An outdoor location with direct sunshine each day is an ideal location for Solar Light. Shady locations will influence the batteries charge and may shorten the working time of the light at night time. The Solar light should not be placed near lighting such as street lights, which may cause the light to turn off as there is a sensor inside to feel brightness and control the light working.
The Solar light is ideal for night time lighting of the garden, lawn, patio, walks or wherever needed. You can also charge the lights outdoors then use as indoor illumination.
To note that the light is designed to work when ambience turns to dark. If there are strong light sources nearby then the lamp might be very dim or not work at all.
Although the battery has been charged by the manufacturer, the electric levels will have dropped when you receive it. Please charge it for a full day to optimize performance.
The surface of the solar light must be kept clean, if not, this will influence the efficiency of charging.
How to Use
There is an “on/off” switch at the bottom of top panel. Push the switch to the “on” position and position the light in a sunny location..
If the light does not turn on automatically after a 6 hour charge please check the following;
1) Check the battery to ensure it is making correct contact with the terminals.
2) Check that the lamp is placed in a sunny location and that the solar panel is facing the sun.
If the light stops working after it has been used for a long time (approx.12months), the battery may be beyond its lifespan. You may open the cover to change a new rechargeable battery.
Battery Specification: 1pc AA Ni–MH battery
The lifetime of LED lamp is over 100,000 hours.
Disposal and Recycling of Batteries: To protect the environment, batteries must not be thrown in the domestic garbage, nor disposed of in a fire as they contain dangerous materials. Dispose of the batteries by taking them to your local waste collection service to be recycled.
Replacement batteries can be purchased at most electrical retailer.
WARNING: This is not a toy. Keep away from children and pets.