This “white washed” style quality crafted wooden lantern with a flickering LED candle creates an absolutely lovely display anywhere in your home. Easily brighten up any special occasion or home décor by incorporating this “farmhouse style” wooden lantern into your design. With a 6″ faux flickering pillar candle, this lantern is safe to use indoors making it a versatile décor piece perfect for any event.
– Includes: white washed natural brown wooden lantern with four crystal clear sides, matte black roof, flickering amber LED pillar candle light w/ timer
– Lantern size: 7.5″ x 7.5″ x 18″
– Battery powered LED candle size: 3″ x 3″ x 6″, removable, includes a timer feature: 5 hours on/19 hours off or on/off, requires 3 AAA batteries, not included
– Light time: 50+ hours on a fresh set of batteries
– The glass sides can be removed to clean, carefully pull metal tab away from glass to remove
– Hinged clear door with latch
– Includes a generous wire handle, ideal to hang on a Shepherd’s hook or branch
This natural “white washed” finish on this wooden lantern includes a flickering flameless pillar candle. The white wash finish can vary among the lanterns. The natural wooden lantern with four crystal clear sides include a wooden window frame on each and matte black roof make it ideal for most occasions and home decor. The flickering pillar candle features a 5 hours on/19 hours off or on/off timer. The flame does not move. Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included. The hinged door allows you to personalize your lantern with greens, shiny and colorful bulbs, silk flowers or sea shells. The clear window can be carefully removed and cleaned. The handle on top of the roof allows for hanging this lantern on a shepherds hook or ribbon to customize it.
– Add this lovely lantern and worry–free candle to your décor with a push of a button!
– The natural flicker adds glow and atmosphere to a mantel, windowsill, table setting, picnic, romantic evening or just to set the mood
– A farmhouse style lantern compliments the decor for casual weddings, holiday parties, Thanksgiving, Halloween, fund raising events, and everyday decor
– Personalize the lantern with white silk flowers or rose petals for a wedding, wrap silk ivy around for a country farmhouse look, tie a ribbon around the handle for color
– Fill the inside with holly or pine sprigs for the Christmas holidays or load with sea shells for a beachy look