This classic designed quality crafted brown wooden lantern and beautifully shiny copper roof with a flickering LED pillar candle creates an absolutely lovely display anywhere in your home. Easily brighten up any special occasion or home décor by incorporating this wooden lantern into your design. With a 4.5″ faux flickering pillar candle, this lantern is safe to use indoors making it a versatile décor piece safe for family friendly spaces.
– Brown matte finish wooden lantern with four crystal clear sides, shiny copper roof, flickering amber LED pillar candle light
– Lantern size: 7.5″ x 7.5″ x 17.5″
– LED candle size: 3″ x 3″ x 4.5″, removable
– Timer feature: 5 hours on/19 hours off or on/off
– The glass sides can be removed to clean, carefully pull metal tab away from glass to remove
– Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included
– Light time: 50+ hours on a fresh set of batteries
– Hinged clear door with latch
– Includes a handle, ideal to hang on a hook
The golden brown finish on this wooden lantern and shiny copper roof includes a flickering flameless pillar candle. The natural brown wooden lantern with four crystal clear sides and copper roof make it ideal for most occasions and home decor. The flickering pillar LED candle features a 5 hours on/19 hours off or on/off timer. Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included. The hinged door allows you to personalize the inside of the lantern with greens, colorful bulbs, silk flowers or sea shells. The clear windows can be carefully removed and cleaned. Since copper can be effected by the elements, wipe the roof with a furniture polish or oil to keep it pristine looking. The handle on the roof allows for hanging this lantern on a hook or tying a ribbon to customize it. Lantern is not weatherproof.
– Add this lovely lantern and worry–free candle to your décor with a push of a button!
– The natural flicker adds glow and atmosphere to a mantel, windowsill, table setting, picnic, romantic evening or just to set the mood
– A perfect decorative addition for weddings, holiday parties, Thanksgiving, Halloween, dinner party, New Year’s Eve and everyday decor
– Decorate the lantern with white silk flowers or rose petals for a wedding, wrap silk ivy around for a country look, tie a ribbon around the hanging hook for color