String light with “Edison style” bulbs create a festive and trendy atmosphere on your patio, deck, party tent and garden. Enhance your outdoor living space with illuminated string lights. Patio lights are a great way to illuminate outdoor events while creating a cozy and comfortable ambiance.
– 10 Edison style bulbs on a 120″cord, 108″lighted cord, 6″lead, 12” between bulbs, 6″tail, black cord, socket: E12– C7, bulb: 7 watt bulbs incandescent, bulb life: 3,000 hours
– End to end connector/plug
– UL approved
– Indoor/outdoor use
– Steady light, if one bulbs goes out, all others stay on
– No more than 3 string light cords connected to one power source
– Bulb light: clear
10 Edison style bulbs on a 120″black cord. 108″lighted cord, 6″lead, 12” between bulbs, 6″tail, black cord, socket: E12– C7, bulb: 7 watt bulbs incandescent, bulb life: 3,000 hours. UL approved string light cord is safe to use up to 3 cords to one power source. The black cord virtually hides to the background so only the bulb light is the focus. Bulb replacement packs are available!
– Plug-in string lights are a great way to add style and light for wedding receptions, winter holidays, Halloween, birthday parties, fund raising event, summer barbecue, family reunion or outdoor living decor
– Hang from tree branches, along the deck railing, near the pool, above the patio and under your picnic table umbrella
– Using two shepherd’s hooks on the ends of a picnic table, string the cord of lights to hang above to keep area illuminated
– Tie colorful ribbons between bulbs or add paper lanterns around the lights for a personal touch or to add color