The LumaBase is a reusable, flame-resistant weighted candleholder for luminarias. It replaces the need for messy sand and fits perfectly in standard luminaria bags. The LumaBase, filled with water, holds a wax tealight candle or LED tealight candle securely in place to prevent it from tipping over.
– Size: 5.5” x 3.25” x 1.7″
– Anchors Luminaria Bag
– Holds One Pound of Water or Sand
– Holds a Wax Tea Light Candle or Battery Operated Tea Light Secure
– Flame Resistant Plastic
– Replaces Messy Sand
– Weather Resistant
– Always place on a level surface
– Never place luminarias near flammable objects
– When storing water filled LumaBases, add a few drops of dish soap to prevent water discoloration
– We recommend using outdoor hard wax or tealight candles in a tin cup or LED lights
– Do not use votive candles directly in the LumaBase. The low melt point of the votive candle will cause the wax to melt before burning
Janet (verified owner) –
These are a good product and can be filled with sand or water and stored that way. If blue plug goes missing, use a wine cork!