What better way to celebrate gathering with friends and family then with Luminarias!
Welcome guests to your home with inviting and glowing solar walkway luminarias. Luminarias guide them to your door and let them know the celebration has begun! Since they are solar powered, you can place them anywhere you like with no extension cord needed. Use them to highlight the look of your home and yard from dusk ’til dawn.
– 6 white plastic luminarias: (set–up) 5–3/4”W x 3–1/2”D x 10”H, made of a translucent durable polypropylene plastic that easily fold–up to give the look of a traditional luminaria lantern and unfold for compact storage
– 1 – solar panel rechargable AA Ni-MH, 1.2 volt, 600mAh battery with on/off button and ground stake, 204″ (17′) green cord with 18 – 5mm LED Bulbs (3 per Luminaria), warm white lights, luminarias are spaced 30 inches apart, 6 inches from final bulb set to end plug, 30 inches from plug to first bulb set end to end connectors for use with up to 6 additional strings, bulbs are not removable
– 6 anchor ground stakes: 4” x 1”, plastic spikes to anchor the luminarias for ground use (used to hold down the luminarias by pushing them through the bottom hole in the luminaria to keep it from blowing over)
– Instruction sheet: complete how to instructions including helpful hints
– Weather resistant
These solar luminarias are easy to set-up and will provide you with long time illumination and use. The plastic luminaria, solar panel and string lights are all weatherproof. The LED lights cast a warm white steady light. Use the plastic ground spikes to anchor the luminarias into the ground (used to hold down the luminarias by pushing them through the bottom hole in the luminaria to keep it from blowing over)
– Luminaries are a tradition to line your driveway, walkway, patio, deck, sidewalk and poolside for your party, special celebration, holidays or for year round outdoor decor
– Line your walkway to guide guests to a welcoming home
– Safe and weatherproof around poolside
– Solar Luminaries can be used anywhere without the need for electric power source
How it Works
During the day, the solar panel converts solar power into the rechargeable battery. At night, the light turns on automatically by the stored energy. How long the light lasts depends on its location, weather conditions and seasonal lighting availability.
Choosing the Right Location
An outdoor location with direct sunshine each day is an ideal location for Solar Light. Shady locations will influence the batteries charge and may shorten the working time of the light at night time. The Solar light should not be placed near lighting such as street lights, which may cause the light to turn off as there is a sensor inside to feel brightness and control the light working.
CHARGE IN FULL SUN FOR 8 HOURS PRIOR TO USE