The LumaBase is a reusable, flame-resistant weighted candleholder for luminarias. It replaces the need for messy sand and fits perfectly in standard luminaria bags. The LumaBase, filled with water, holds a wax tealight candle or LED tealight candle securely in place to prevent it from tipping over.
– Item Dimensions: 5.5” x 3.25” x 1.75″
– Anchors Luminaria Bag
– Holds One Pound of Water or Sand
– Holds a Wax Tea Light Candle or Battery Operated Tea Light Secure
– Flame Resistant Plastic
– Replaces Messy Sand
– Weather Resistant
– Always place on a level surface
– Never place luminarias near flammable objects
– When storing water filled LumaBases, add a few drops of dish soap to prevent water discoloration
– We recommend using outdoor hard wax or tealight candles in a tin cup or LED lights
– Do not use votive candles directly in the LumaBase. The low melt point of the votive candle will cause the wax to melt before burning
Donna Wilson –
I love these! Genius idea! I have used sand for years and was thinking about discontinuing our luminary neighborhood project until I found the Lumabase. Thank you.
Len K. –
great idea. thanks.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Looking forward to using these. Should work better than sand. They also fit snuggly in gallon milk jugs.
Nancy Carpenter (verified owner) –
Great, I fill them with sand.
William Tomchek (verified owner) –
Am looking forward to using the LumaBases this coming Christmas Eve.
Christine Cummins (verified owner) –
These only last 2 years in our desert climate
Christina (verified owner) –
Keshet (verified owner) –
fit the luminaries quite nicely.