The LumaBase® candle holder is designed to hold a light source securely and anchor a luminaria. It replaces the need for using messy sand. The non-flammable, reusable LumaBase makes luminarias easy to set-up and display. Luminarias are an old and beautiful tradition, the LumaBase is designed to keep the look while making it safer and easier set-up.
– Size: 5.5” x 3.25” x 1.75”
– Material: polypropylene plastic with a nonflammable additive used to prevent the plastic from burning
– When filled with water the LumaBase provides about a pound of weight to anchor a luminaria
– Reusable and non-flammable
– Accepts candles and led lights: 1.5″, 1.25″ diameter
– Available in 100 count and 24 count, buy 5 or more cases and save!
The LumaBase is designed specifically to hold a light source securely and anchor luminarias. The LumaBase, 5.5” x 3.25” x 1.75” is sized to fit in most traditional luminaria bags, #6 bag. The LumaBase is made of plastic with a nonflammable additive to prevent plastic from burning and can melt under direct heat or flame. The LumaBase can be used with paper or plastic luminaria bags. It also works as an anchor for a string of balloons wrapped around the base. Easy to use… 1) pop out the blue plug and fill LumaBase with tap water and replace plug. 2) place LumaBase in bottom of luminaria bag. 3) light or turn on your light source.
– Use in paper, plastic or luminaria lantern bags
– LumaBase luminarias are ideal for lining walkways to a wedding or reception, Christmas holidays, birthday parties, graduation, special events and celebrations or everyday occasions
– Works as an anchor for a string of balloons
– When lighting the candle, tilt the bag and base to the side and carefully light. We suggest using a long stem lighter. Do not try to light with a match
– Space the luminarias evenly apart. You can use the lines on the sidewalk as a spacing guide
– Always place on a level surface
– Never place luminarias near flammable objects
– When storing water filled LumaBases, add a few drops of dish soap to prevent water discoloration
– We recommend using outdoor hard wax or tealight candles in a tin cup or LED lights
– Do not use votive candles directly in the LumaBase. The low melt point of the votive candle will cause the wax to melt before burning
– Candle burn time can vary depending on weather conditions and temperature