Illuminate your walkway and gardens with these solar globe pathway lights. Remove the optional ground stakes and the string lights are perfect for under patio umbrellas, on deck railing, tree branches and fences. Bright warm white light with mode options of steady, flash, blink, strobe adds a selection of illumination to your outdoor space. And, since they’re solar powered, you can place them anywhere you like with no extension cord needed. Charged by the sun, these lights make sure that your lawn has light even when the sun isn’t out.
– Includes: 8 – 1.5″ clear globe bulbs with warm white lights on a black cord, 8 – pathway stakes, solar battery panel and ground stake
– Lights: 1.5” G40 filament globe clear bulbs, E12 socket with hanging loops, 138″ (11.5’) long, 12″ lead, 126″ lighted length, 18” between each light, black cord
– Solar panel: battery included 1 PC 3.7V Li AA 2200MA rechargeable solar battery, adjustable angle to best catch sun rays, ground stake
– 8 – 10 hour light time, on/off button, mode switch options: steady, flash, blink, strobe
– 8 pathway stakes for attaching cord/bulb sockets for in ground use, or remove to hang the string lights
Clear translucent 1.5″ globe bulbs with vintage filament, polycrystalline solar panel, weather resistant and sturdy construction with adjustable panel, light sensitive on/off switch, option modes for steady, flash, blink, strobe light, micro USB B connector (cord not included) can be used to charge solar panel in 4 hours, removable stakes for ground use or draping on branches. Weatherproof, weather resistant. CHARGE IN FULL SUN FOR 8 HOURS PRIOR TO USE. If storing for any length of time, fully charge, then turn off completely. (If left on in storage, lights will continue to turn on without charging and drain the battery).
– Place along your walkway or pathway to illuminate and guide guests
– Remove the ground stakes to hang along branches
– For creative lighting, drape across a picnic table using two shepherd’s hook at each end of the table
– Charge by the sun…keep solar panel exposed in bright sunlight for nighttime illumination