Not only are luminarias a way to incorporate tradition into modern day life, but they can be that perfect touch for so many special occasions. Transform an entire neighborhood into a winter wonderland during the holidays. Luminaries from LumaBase are both functional and attractive. By using just a few scattered around your back yard, you can spice up a regular summer barbecue and make it a memorable event. You won’t feel so in the dark during camping trips when you use luminaries to light up your campsite.
– 12 white flame resistant luminaria bags
– Bag size: 6″W x 3.5″D x 11″H
– Note: Bags are “warm white” in color from the flame resistant additive
– Bags can burn under direct flame and will extinguish itself
– Buy 5 or more and save!
These luminaria bags are made with a flame resistant additive which prevents the bags from completely burning. Since they are made of paper, they can burn if used with a real wax candle but will extinguish itself making these the only “safe” luminaria bags available. These bags are a classic size 6″ wide x 3.5″ deep x 11″ high. LumaBase is known for incorporating the safety factor into a fun and functional decoration. A common way to make a luminaria is to put about one inch of sand in the bottom of the bag to hold a tealight or votive candle. The LumaBase holds the candle securely in place to prevent it from tipping over, so fewer safety issues will occur, keeping the “festive” in “festivities” for a longer period of time. Light source is not included.
– Use with the LumaBase or use an inch of sand to anchor the bag
– The classic and elegant color bag gives a special touch to your wedding or any occasion
– Perfect for the steps to the church and walkway to the wedding reception, Christmas holidays, New Year’s Eve, Halloween, 4th of July, family reunions, corporate events, Easter, homecoming or summer nighttime party
– Great value for the entire neighborhood