Beautifully elegant and remote control convenient, these extra large sized tealights create an ambiance of natural flickering lights without the hazard of fire. With the 4 hour or 8 hour timer, they’re ideal for window lights, table centerpieces, mantels or anywhere you want illumination with ease. Just turn them on at 6pm, they will flicker for 4 or 8 hours and turn off until 6pm the next evening. You’ll love the timer feature!
– 4 large tealights and 1 remote control
– Size: 2.25″ diameter x 1.625″
– On/off switch on tealight
– Light battery: one CR2450, included, battery can be replaced
– Light battery life: 70-100 hours
– Remote control timer functions: optional 4 hour or 8 hour timer
– Remote control battery: one CR2025, included, battery can be replaced
These larger sized flameless and matchless tealights are available in a variety of colored plastic housing and a flickering light. The tealight is 2.25″ in diameter x 1.625″ in height Control the option of 4 hour or 8 hour timer feature from the remote. Just turn them on at 6pm, they will flicker for 4 or 8 hours and turn off until 6pm the next evening. The flickering light gives a natural look and provides a safe, scent-free alternative to real flame. Each light includes a coin battery, making them ready to use right out of the box. The remote control makes it so convenient, but if you lose your remote control, no worries…turn light on-off-on and the light will remain on.
– Use in luminaries, glass tealight holders, lanterns or just on their own
– Decorate and illuminate on table centerpiece, mantel, window sill and coffee table
– Tealights are ideal for using white or amber for weddings, red or green for Christmas parties, orange or amber for Thanksgiving, black or orange for Halloween, red for Valentines, purple or pink for fund raising events, changing color for girls night out, combine red, white and blue for patriotic celebrations, black or white for a dinner party and New Year’s Eve
– Flameless and wind–proof battery tealights are perfect around children or pets, near curtains and drapes, also outside on your patio or deck